Welcome to Mr. Fosseneuve website
(1) Be On Task –
• Be on time for class. This means in your seat when the bell rings and working on your bellwork. Pencils must also be sharpened before the bell rings. No exceptions!
• Participate by completing class work when it is assigned.
• Work quickly and quietly on individual assignments. Work cooperatively on group assignments.
• Follow directions promptly and accurately. The more prompt you are, the more PAT you will earn (See below for more information).
(2) Be Responsible –
• Have all assignments completed on time. Late Work will be accepted for 1/2 credit!
• Plan ahead for restroom needs. You just came from a BREAK!
(3) Be Respectful –
• Avoid disruptive behavior: talking out of turn, tapping on the desk, throwing materials or any other behavior that distracts from classroom activities.
• Raise a hand to speak. Do not shout out answers unless the teacher asks you to do so.
• Leave other people’s belongings alone.
• Report any marks or writing on your desk at the beginning of the period. Failure to do this will result in student cleaning his/her desk, regardless of fault.
(4) Be Courteous –
• Demonstrate courtesy towards Mr. Fosseneuve and fellow class members by using kind words.
• Speak nicely to one another. No Put-Downs and No “Shut Up” please.
• Food and drinks (besides water) are not allowed in the classroom. Violation of this rule will result in cleanup of the classroom.
(5) Be Appropriate –
• Remember the classroom is an academic setting and topics of conversation, comments, and words should be professional in nature.
• Vulgar language is Never appropriate! Violation of this rule will result in an essay explaining why such language is unprofessional in an academic setting.
(6) Be Cooperative –
• Work cooperatively with group members. This means not putting people down for their inadequacies, but being a leader and inspiring others to live up to their full potential. Remember yelling at, putting down, or threatening group members is not a way to inspire them to work harder.